Post-doc in quantum chemistry: The successful candidate will be involved in development, implementation, and application of DMRG-based electronic structure methods for molecules with strongly correlated electrons. In particular, he/she will focus on scalable implementation of the multiconfigurational adiabatic connection approach for dynamic correlation within the DMRG model, and/or DFT embedding of DMRG calculations.
The initial contract period will be for 1 year with a possible extension to up to 3 years and with the possibility of research stays in collaborating groups (Poland, USA).
Starting date: January 2023 (can be negotiated)
- PhD in physics or chemistry
- expertise in quantum chemistry and method development
- expertise in C++/Python programming
- good publication record (4+ publications in high-impact journals)
- experience with parallel programming is most welcome